Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Proverbs 31 Woman, a.k.a. Lois Lane....

     Have you ever noticed how little boys are the most valiant people on earth?? They are. Forever playing heroes and saving the day.....how do we keep those ideals in tender young hearts?? 
     I pray that my sons never lose that quality. And that they will marry women who bring out the "inner hero" that I know beats in their hearts! SuperMan has NOTHING on little boys.
So it begs the question:  Are we those kind of women?  Do I bring out he "inner hero" in my husband and for that matter, in my sons?  This is a hard question for me some days.  It's also one I want to keep in the front of my mind.  We can do this ladies and for that matter, we should.  The men we are married to had mother's who pondered this same question...
Up, Up, and AWAY!
Proverbs 31:11 " Her husband trusts her completely.  With her, he has everything he needs."  NCV

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tonya,
    Congratularions, you are the winner of my giveaway!
    Please contact me via email;
    whitenoisemaker@rocketmail.com
    White Noise Maker

    ReplyDelete