Monday, October 31, 2011

Jonah.....

You floored me last night.....and I really appreciate it!

As Jonah was going to bed he turned around in the kitchen and said, "Hey mom.  Thanks for all your doing, going back to school and stuff.  Thanks for persevering...I know it's hard and I know it's for us."

I told you how very much that meant to me to hear and that I would NEVER forget it.  That's part of the reason I'm blogging about it.  I hear the Holy Spirit most clearly through you boys most often.  So, the fact that that is in your heart will get me through the rest of this semester!  And to know that God is working in you and through you will keep me going...period.  I love you!

And, Yes boys...the ONLY reason I'm back in school is to help you be able to afford college and hopefully a Christian education.  I love each of you.  Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment