Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Silly story about Seth......

So.  I come into the living room and he is behind the couch with a piece of foam in his hands and a sheepish grin on his face.  Did I mention he's sitting next to the air vent?  I asked, "what are you doing?"  He said, "I'm just opening and closing the vent."  RiiiiiiiiiiiggggggghhhhhT.  I told him that we were going to look down the vent--so take off the cover.  Suddenly he didn't want to.  Hmmmm?  He did and, yep, it was FULL of junk.  Including a corn dog stick!  I had him clean the entire thing out.  He didn't care for the job so I am hoping this will hinder his interest in dropping things down there.  Funny, but irritating.  He's such a character.  I love ALL my boys!  Thank you God for each of them and their sweet uniqueness.  (Is that a word?lol!)

No comments:

Post a Comment