Wednesday, April 27, 2016

This is a post for my boys......
Years ago, when my oldest 2 were little Billy Joel came out with a song that Dad and I modified as our sons "Goodnight Song".  Whereas his is wildly better I want to record yours for you to have because, well because, it's yours.  I love you all!


Goodnight my little boy, let's close your eyes

and save these questions for another day. 
I think I know what you've been asking me; 
I think you know what I've been trying to say.

I promise I will never leave you....
and you should always know,
No matter where I am, no matter where you go
You'll always be a part of me.

So someday when your child will cry 
and if you sing this lullaby,
then in your heart....
there will always be a part of me.



You will forever be a piece of my heart walking around in the world~~Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment